If you blink, you miss it
Courtesy of Always Victoria, some indications you might be from a small town:
- Third Street is on the edge of town.
- You don't signal turns because everyone knows where you're going, anyway.
- Running from the cops consists of hiding in the cornfield.
- Anyone you want can be found at either the Dairy Queen or the feed store.
- The closest McDonald's is 45 miles away.
- So is the closest mall.
- Being able to hit a road sign with a beer bottle while driving down the highway is considered a necessary skill.
And, of course, many, many more.
Posted at 10:08 AM to Almost Yogurt