29 October 2005
I am so normal
Cut, then pasted it would be silly to do it the other way around from Accidental Verbosity:
According to this book, a majority of Americans:
- Eats peanut butter at least once a week
Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky
- Can name all Three Stooges (and two Alternate Stooges)
- Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart
- Eats at McDonald's at least once a year (maybe twice)
Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day (more like 7 minutes a day)
- Never sings in the shower
- Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium
Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000 (but wait until next year)
- Has fired a gun
Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall (missed me by this much)
Weighs 135 to 205 pounds (missed me by THIS much)
- Is between the ages of 18 and 53 (but wait until next year)
Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option (not for me, anyway)
Grew up within 50 miles of current home
No stick: steal if you like.
Posted at 7:43 PM to Screaming Memes
TrackBack: 9:34 AM, 30 October 2005
» LIGHTER SIDE: Useless personal trivia from The Subjective Scribe
Hat tip to Dustbury for this exercise for the useless information addicts.
According to this, a majority of Americans:
* Eats peanut butter at least once a week
* Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky
* Can name all Three Stoog......[read more]
TrackBack: 4:07 PM, 30 October 2005
» An Average Meme from The Fire Ant Gazette
I'll bet I'm more average than you....[read more]
Well, if 7 wrongs out of 15 is normal...
I've always believed in my heart of hearts (content: 73 percent flint) that to determine "normal," they add up a dozen deviates and divide by twelve.
A majority of Americans believe that, too, Charles.
An even scarier thing to note about your personal take on this list is how close it is to mine.
Than I'm waaay out there on distribution spread: 3 rights from the list, and 1 will change in the next 2 months.
But than they didn't count naturalized Americans, did they?
I'd have to read the book to be sure, and as of yet I haven't.
Great post. I'm going to post this myself.