18 March 2006
Poached from Donna:
- Two favorite colors: purple and green (God forbid I should wear this.)
- Two least favorite colors: yellow and pink (God forbid, etc.)
- Favorite fast food restaurant: Braum's, though they're not exactly everywhere; if I'm way out of town, I seek out Arby's.
- Favorite day of the week: Sunday. Day of rest, yadda, yadda.
- Least favorite day of the week: Thursday. Other than its proximity to Friday, it has nothing to recommend it.
- Best thing about your significant other: Not applicable.
- Least favorite thing about your significant other: Still not applicable.
- Your significant other's favorite thing about you (without
asking them): Still not applicable, and "them" is the wrong pronoun.
- Your significant other's least favorite thing about you
(again, without asking them): See above, and change the subject fercrissake.
- Black or white? Black, except maybe in mid-July.
- Red or blue? Blue.
- Day or night? Night. I am not a morning person unless 11:55 am counts.
- Favorite part of your body: The one knee that works semi-regularly.
- Least favorite part about your body: Everything else.
- Do you like walking in the rain at times? It has its charms.
- Do you have a tattoo? Not a one.
- "Short and sweet" or "long and hard"? I think this meets the criteria for "Not applicable."
- Favorite kind of car: One with both extravagant performance and utterly unnoticeable looks.
- Favorite kind of ice cream: Rocky
- Trix or Lucky Charms: I consider all cardboard essentially interchangeable.
Feel free to swipe.
Posted at 10:31 AM to Screaming Memes
Per #18, it is my intention someday to swap a Pontiac L67 - the supercharged 3.8 V6, into an old Chevette.
#17 falls under the category of "Nostalgia" for me. Or perhaps "Stuff I don't really remember". :)