All over the place (2)
Just some stuff that drew my attention:
- Gay marriage: only fair. Gay divorce: utterly fabulous.
- Aren't you glad you use Dial? Yes, despite this.
- Hornets owner George Shinn asks New Orleans: "OK, you came to three games, will you come to 41 games in two years?"
- Everybody is diverse. Even me.
- Solicitor Ronnie Woodson on the British soap Doctors is played by Sean Gleeson.
- Katrina's brother Larry is just as big and bad.
- Will the Knicks be able to unload Stephon Marbury? And will it be enough, given the Knicks' reputation as repository of the overpaid and unwanted?
- This is not technically a date. (This is why not.)
- Please lock me away: Last year, Peter and Gordon, who hadn't appeared together since the late 1960s, played a benefit for Dave Clark Five vocalist Mike Smith, who had been injured in an auto accident. Apparently they're getting used to the grind again: they'll play at this year's Fest for Beatles Fans at the Meadowlands (31 March-2 April) and at the Cache Creek Casino Resort (Brooks, CA) on 22 April.
- Kim Possible actually kisses a boy. (Ron, you lucky so-and-so.)
Hey, it beats doing yard work.
Posted at 1:24 PM to Blogorrhea