8 June 2006
Five by five
That's twenty-five, isn't it?
5 things in my fridge:
- Dr Pepper (2 liters, minus about half a glass)
- Lettuce (approximately ¼ head)
- Tazo tea ("Tazoberry")
- Potter's Sausage Biscuits (microwavable)
- 1 lb ground sirloin (thawing for tomorrow's otherwise-unplanned dinner)
5 things in my closet:
- Wooden box containing shoeshine gear
- Old comforter
- Two pieces of (overly) soft luggage
- Four wire racks for shoes
- Ancient Dopp kit
5 things in my briefcase:
- Bottle of acetaminophen
- CD (for automotive amusement)
- Tomorrow's lunch
- Cell phone (will be removed later)
- Checkbook (ditto)
5 things in my car:
- Dollar coins (for toll basket)
- Last eleven insurance verifications
- Cord to recharge cell phone
- Remote control for garage-door opener
- Small paper towels (just in case)
5 people I want to torture with this meme:
(Imported through Rocket Jones.)
Posted at 7:26 AM to Screaming Memes
Why do you keep the old insurance verifications? Once they are expired shred them. Just keep the current showable one :)
"Last eleven insurance verifications"
I have about 5 expired ones, but not the current one.
HA! I have 14 insurance verifications...read 'em & weep, pal. :)
And dear ms7168, OCD needs no reason.
Or maybe it's just laziness...whatever. ;)
I have about five years' worth of insurance forms, plus my Delaware registration, plus my New Jersey registration, plus my New Jersey drivers' license (you never know).
Also, a spare pair of reading glasses, a spare pair of sunglasses, and one glove.
And some very very old chewing gum. (Unused.)
I have no car and/or driver's license.