It’s been a while since we had a serious link dump around here, so:
- It’s never a good sign when your school has to issue a press release denying that it’s riddled with vampires.
- HuffPo will create a fund for investigative reporting.
- Real live sugar isn’t all that much better than HFCS.
- What’s a few more beans, anyway?
- CAFE requirement for 2011: 27.3 mpg.
- We hear a lot about “men who can’t commit,” but for 15 minutes?
- Modern Art, defined.
- New England : garage = Seattle : umbrella.
- Whatever happened to the strike-anywhere match?
- It must be love.
- One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day. Imagine what two will do.
- A brassiere is no place for popcorn.
- Timothy Geithner, cereal spokesperson.
Let’s do this again sometime.