10 January 2007
Take a load off Fanny
And we'll put the load right on you.
Actually, I don't expect anyone to answer any of these, but if Rachel can post this, so can I.
- Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
- Am I lovable?
- How long have you known me?
- When and how did you first find my blog?
- What was your first impression?
- Do you still think that way about my blog now?
- If I were an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why?
- What makes me happy?
- What makes me sad?
- What song (if any) reminds you of me?
- If you could give me anything what would it be?
- Do you consider me a friend?
- How often do you visit my blog?
- Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
- Would you make a move on me?
- Describe me in one word.
- Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
- What do you like most about me/my blog?
- What do you dislike most about me/my blog?
I swear, Carmen and the Devil must have worked this one up, side by side.
(One word changed in the original text, for reasons which I assume are obvious.)
Posted at 6:23 AM to Screaming Memes
1. I'm fond of Chaz; it just seems to suit you.
2. But of course.
3. Since I started blogging almost two years ago.
4. I think we both participated in the 1st Annual Nekkid Blogger Day.
5. Funny, low key, sweet.
7. Fudge ripple.
8. Women and song.
9. The lack of romance in the world.
10. Don't have a song for you.
11. The love of a good woman.
12. Yes, in that virtual, bloggish way.
13. At least once a day.
14. Mmmm, no.
15. Ladies don't make moves.
17. A girl's got to have some secrets, but I think you'd be a good listener.
18. I like your search engine queries.
19. Nothing. It's you.
If it weren't for your fence, I might nickname you "Flash." It goes downhill from there.
I'll give you a few impersonal ones. :)
4. About 6 months ago, when you commented on mine.
5. Intelligent, witty, self-depreciating.
13. Daily - I keep an eye on it through Bloglines.
18. Sports coverage and weird search engine queries.
19. Nothing. It's always interesting, as is.
18. When you link to my blog, of course.
It goes downhill from there.
Told ya so, didn't I?
2. I'd answer, but you'd take it the wrong way.
3. I know you?
4. About 2 years ago, when I was looking for dustbunnies.
5. Bet HE has dustbunnies.
6. No. Now I know for sure.
8. Puns, apparently.
9. Life, apparently.
10. When I'm Sixty-Four.
11. A crate of Spanish Fly (or the modern pharmaceutical equivalent), a high-def video camera, and an inebriated Maureen Dowd handcuffed to the radiator.
12. Yes, and isn't that strange?
13. More often than I care to admit. So, I admit nothing!
14. Yes, but I can't tell you about that.
15. I can't compete with Maureen Dowd, although we do have the same shoe size.
17. Well sure, until you learned better.
18. It's easier to come here and write ridiculously long comments than keep my own blog.
19. That it doesn't have more readers than Instapundit. But, life isn't fair.
1. Jaybird...naked as.
2. Of course you are.
3. 18 years.
4. 5 years ago via U-turn.
5. Too smart for the average bear.
6. Most times.
7. Anything with nuts...known you 18 years.
8. Expressing yourself.
9. Losing someone close to you.
10. Shout and Feel It.
11. A dame smart enough for ya'.
15. I'm not the dame who is smart enough for you.
17. Anything with the exception of dogs.
18. You: You tolerate me. Blog: It speaks volumes.
2-You're not UNLOVABLE, if that's any consolation.
3-Known? I've been coming to your site for maybe 9 months.
4-Good question. Probably through Lynn Sislo's site.
5-Damn, this guy can really write, he's very smart, he's about 35 years old.
6-Yes, except I now know you're, what, 53?
8-A good game of hoops.
9-A poor game of hoops.
10-A Whiter Shade of Pale. (I think I'm stuck on ques. 1)
11-A stable relationship. No, not with a horse.
12-Sure. Can you lend me $50?
13-Ten, fifteen times a week.
14-Yeah. Avoid karaoke.
15-No. You're not my type.
17-Sure, with the possible exception of religious stuff.
18-The quality of the writing.
19-Not enough coverage of Maynard Ferguson.
I was pretty damn dumb at 35, if you ask me. (And I am grateful for the responses; I honestly didn't expect any. Okay, maybe one or two.)
1. Chaz works so well, and I'm lazy.
2. Sure - your grandkids and Sean's kids seem to think so.
3. A couple of years.
4. I don't really remember - but it was probably through Kim or Fran.
5. Very laid back and thoughtful.
6. Pretty much, you've really earned my respect.
7. Bunny Tracks - lots of good crunchy surprises.
8. When the Hornets do well.
9. When someone in the music world you like passes on.
10. Nothing comes to mine, but it's late for me.
11. A lunch with your dad just one more time.
12. If we ever met we probably could be.
13. Once a day or more if I have internet access.
14. Nope, I think I can say what I need or want to say to you.
15. Heh, not quite my type, and I'm not yours either.
17. I'd like to think so.
18. Your laid back sense of humor - surprising how cutting it can be at times.
19. I'm not into the same music you are, but I'm six years younger as well - it's understandable.