22 March 2007
This meme is just three words long
And it's swiped from Melessa, if you're keeping score. Obviously, as the inventor of 3WC (see sidebar of main page), I couldn't pass this up.
- Where is your cell phone? In the kitchen.
- Boyfriend/girlfriend? Does not apply.
- Hair? Thin and grey.
- Your mother? Gone thirty years.
- Your father? Gone two months.
- Your favorite item(s)? Keyboards are involved.
- Your dream last night? Slept through it.
- Your favorite drink? Coca-Cola, frosty.
- Your dream guy/girl? Probably doesn't exist.
- The room you are in? Uninspired office simulation.
- Your fear? Insurance paying off.
- What do you want to be in 10 years? Not dead yet.
- Who did you hang out with last night? All alone again.
- What are you not? Rolling in dough.
- Are you in love? Let's hope not.
- One of your wish list items? Complete Monty Python.
- What time is it? Half past five.
- The last thing you did? Set alarm clock.
- What are you wearing? Nothing of significance.
- Your favorite book? Title too long.
- The last thing you ate? Frozen Mexican dinner.
- Your life? Longer than anticipated.
- Your mood? Not too jumpy.
- Your friends? Read this stuff.
- What are you thinking about right now? Where weeds grow.
- Your car? Japanese "luxury" sedan.
- What are you doing at this moment? This here meme.
- Your summer? Out of town.
- Your relationship status? Divorced, two children.
- What is on your TV screen? Lots of dust.
- When is the last time you laughed? While leaving work.
- Last time you cried? On last birthday.
- School? Many years ago.
I trust this meets the requirements as stated.
Posted at 5:30 PM to Screaming Memes
» This Is What I'm Reduced To from Yippee-Ki-Yay!
Doing a meme.Where is your cell phone? On my belt. Boyfriend/girlfriend? She's my wife. Hair? Yes, thank you. Your mother? Gone, not forgotten. Your father? See previous answer. Your favorite item(s)? Big-ass Bronco. Your dream last night? ......[read more]
» 3 Little Words from Electric Venom
Snagged from Just Muttering (a new read of mine!) and Dustbury (a long-time fave), a meme that I can handle with one hand held behind a martini:...[read more]
Yes it does! And I should have cited your blog too because I was thinking of it when I did the meme.
Sorry, Charles, but #8 is invalid. Coca-cola is only one word.
Be sure to use that explanation next time you try to play it on a Scrabble® board.
Well, not to be TOO pissy (oh, who am I kidding??) one wouldn't be able to play that on a Scrabble Board in the first place since it's a proper noun.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled drinking.
Ssssh. Don't wake the readers. :)
You cried on your birthday? I provided both chocolate and yellow cake choices in hopes there would be no tears. I tried.
Late at night, there are things which happen, and I'd just as soon spare you (which means, really, I'd just as soon spare me) the details.
I still haven't determined for certain whether I was actually crying the night my father died; certainly that was more of a reason than any of the horrible things that go through my head just because another year passes. Since I was able to drive home (about 12 miles) without incident, though, I suspect I might have kept things under control. Barely.