12 June 2007
All in good humor
News Item: An Oklahoma City ice-cream man has been charged with indecent exposure after giving a would-be customer a look at his undone zipper on the city's south side.
Top Ten Verbal Responses to Indecent Exposure by Ice-Cream Men:
- Hey, that ain't a Popsicle® stick!
- At this point, I don't care if you are happy to see me.
- How long before it melts?
- Let me guess: joint venture with Der Wienerschnitzel?
- Um, no thanks, no frozen yogurt.
- Which one's Ben and which one's Jerry?
- This is no way to compete with Dairy Queen.
- Yes, I'm sure the Health Department does require you to carry a thermometer but not there.
- Froze solid, did it?
- So that's what they mean by "soft-serve."
May you all enjoy a month of sundaes.
Posted at 6:33 PM to City Scene
, Listing to One Side
Looks like we've got ourselves an outbreak: someone here in Tampa received a similar, um, cool reception. Note the incident happened on Eskimo Avenue.
They could perhaps spin these troubles into a money-making opportunity, only Aballa & Siedros probably doesn't look as good on the side of an ice cream carton.
YOU listen to that jingle all day and see what it does to you.