Let’s see if I can make any sense of this batch of questions, all of which begin “What would you do if…”:
1. The couple right upstairs was always very loud and unrestrained in their frequent lovemaking sessions.
I moved. But actually, I was more annoyed by subwoofers than by seduction.
2. You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection. Plus the killing jar.
That’s how I know it’s my kid.
3. You were the only one on your block who never had a fingerbox.
Somehow I doubt that.
4. You got a windfall of $100,000.
I’d spend most of it on debt reduction, and then schedule a World Tour.
5. The police had a warrant and confiscated your computer.
I’d change all my passwords immediately.
6. At a bar, a person of the same sex you swear you never met before knows everything about you.
“Oh, wow, a regular reader!”
7. On your way to the art gallery you see yourself walking the other way with a wrapped painting under your arm.
I’d wonder if I’d gotten that $100k windfall in item #4.
8. You had it wrong all along.
Wouldn’t be the first time, believe me.
9. The search engine tells you exactly the best brand name product to use for that problem but when you search for the brand name product no search engine you use can find it.
Not to worry. It’s on eBay somewhere.
10. Kenneth actually told you the frequency.
And I tell him, “I believe that qualifies as TMI.”
(Purloined from Incurable Insomniac.)