23 September 2005
You can't get here from there
Greg Hlatky's Houston evacuation routes:
- Yankees use I-45 North to Dallas
- Hispanics use I-10 West to San Antonio
- Cajuns use I-10 East to Lafayette
- Rednecks use US 59 to Deep East Texas
- Tea-sips use US 290 to Austin
- Aggies use I-610 Loop
Um, two lumps, please.
Posted at 7:38 PM to Listing to One Side
Hugely generalized... but... I kind of buy it. Heh.
Thanks! After a helluva week, I needed a good chuckle to get my football weekend cranked, and voila, you came through.
Heh. And the Mexican nationals actually did go I-10W to I35-S all the way to Nuevo Laredo. Interesting reversal.