4 November 2005
Of course, he only asked for one
McGehee wants to know why anyone would read his blog.
The Top Ten reasons follow:
- Has steadfastly refused to post pictures of the Olsen twins unclad
- Posts more of an Atlanta Journal-Constitution article than ajc.com will let you read without giving them a two-page autobiography
- Doesn't write essays about the need for people to floss more regularly for good dental health
- A couple of my commenters think he's cool
- His site has made me about B$1.1 million on BlogShares
- Is way higher than I am in the Ecosystem, making it advisable for me to suck up
- Did I mention the Olsen twins?
- Is nearly as snarky in his posts as he is in his caption-contest entries
- Stands firmly for telling Fulton County, Georgia to put a sock in it
And the Number One reason I read McGehee's blog:
- It gives me one additional reason to want to buy him a beer
(Assuming, of course, he's allowed to have beer. You never know, these days.)
Posted at 3:42 PM to Blogorrhea
, Listing to One Side
So ... does that mean you like it?
And as for the beer, what -- only one?
...and I hope you realize that if the TTLB thingie goes wonky in the next day or so, it's your fault for mentioning it in the context of my blog.
Yeah, perhaps he doesn't, but you've now got the Google market cornered for the search "Olsen twins unclad".
So far, I'm merely #6, although I suspect I may rise a spot or two once the bot comes through.
#11 He has better legs than Harriet Miers.
Never underestimate that suck-up factor.