Life, said Joni Mitchell, is for learning, and who am I to argue with a Canadian farm girl with killer legs who rewrites Mingus?
- I seem to have the 63rd best video card on earth.
- The University of Tennessee pays Glenn Reynolds less than $160,000 a year.
- If you want to visit Grand Forks and I think you should you might consider not going in winter.
- “Whipping cream” ain’t what it used to be.
- Lest you become too comfortable in your home: reversible-density lofts.
- Snails recycle mucus.
- A girl group in burqas? But of course.
- It’s bound to be a hit: the combination vacuum cleaner/boom box.
- Pajamas: not the healthy choice.
More whenever, or something like that.