It is seldom wise to deny LeeAnn anything her wrath is implacable and her methods are inscrutable but I have to beg off for one-twelfth of this meme of hers, on the basis that the first post of every year (since 2007, anyway) has been devoted to the worst post titles of the previous year, so there’s no January entry. That said:
- February: The trouble with those little candy hearts is that there’s no room to print DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH.
- March: Remember when City Council elections were non-partisan?
- April: This assumes, arguendo, that (1) there will be a “now” five years from now and that (2) I will be around to see it.
- May: The kinks, and not the ones who were the Village Green Preservation Society either.¹
- June: Before you ask: no, I’m not praying for the end of time.
- July: Hadn’t heard from her since November, and it’s not like she’s learned any new songs since then, but I suppose there’s something to be said for consistency.
- August: I’ve been working all week on a plan to raise the national snark ceiling.
- September: Actually, it’s been several decades since I was a minor, but these things still cheese me off.
- October: Presumably you’ve read the book review; now here’s what it didn’t say.
- November: Well, not technically, but hey, I’m not gonna complain.¹
- December: In the proper Carlinian sense, you may be sure.¹
¹ Not technically a sentence.
(Similar project here.)