I am, of course, distraught at the collapse of the marriage of Ben Gibbard and Zooey Deschanel, but judging from her disclosure sheets, she’s not going to be hurting financially:
- Zooey who stars in New Girl makes an average of $95,000 a month
- Her expenses average $22,550 a month
- She has 3 credit cards … AmEx, Visa and Mastercard, all of which have a 0 balance.
- She has $1,578,000 in the bank
- Zooey has an additional $1,645,000 in stocks, bonds, etc.
- Zooey has real and personal property valued at $693,300
Those monthly expenses are detailed at that second link.
Wilkins Micawber was not available for comment, but I have reason to believe he would approve.
(Via this Bill Peschel tweet.)