For those who may be curious, these are the sections of Yahoo! Answers I usually hit, and the lame questions I expect to find in each.
Under Cars & Transportation:
- Buying & Selling: “I bought a car a week ago and it broke down. Can I sue?”
- Car Makes: “Which is faster?”
- Maintenance & Repairs: “Which fuse do I change to get my car to go? I shift the gears and nothing happens.”
Under Computers & Internet:
- Programming & Design: “Could you tell me what’s wrong with my code FAST?”
- OtherComputers: “How do I get unbanned from [message board]?”
- Internet/Other: “How long is the waiting list for Pinterest?”
Under Society & Culture:
- Etiquette: “Is it ok to leave a turd in the punchbowl if it’s clean?”
- Other: “How come [members of ethnic group] always act like that?”
You can see what I’m up against.
(Appearances in other sections are usually responses to keyword searches.)