Washington D.C. should be turned into a giant prison, and the capitol should be moved to Oklahoma City, but that’s a discussion for another day.
Top Ten ways the government would be different if the capitol were moved to Oklahoma City:
- Supreme Court fall session begins after the football season
- Congress gets a cost-of-living decrease
- K Street lobbyists lined up on 23rd
- New “Capitol Oaks” subdivision in Edmond
- Ted Kennedy could see some really deficient bridges
- World Bank opens branch in Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market
- Mary Fallin demoted from Representative to Delegate, takes six months to notice
- A Congressman’s girlfriend jumps into the Bricktown Canal in the dead of night
- Maryland refuses to take back the District of Columbia
- Finally, funding for the Gary England Monument
Not to discourage them or anything.