(Read that title in the voice of Rocket J. Squirrel.)
My daily traipse through YouTube got me a row of recommendations from something called “Society,” which looked like this:
1. September 11th As It Happened: The Definitive Live News Montage (4.7 million views)
2. How Much Cheating Is OK For Japanese Girls? (300,000 views)
3. The American Kilogram (1.1 million views)
4. Funny Liverpool accent of this amazing girl (2.4 million views)
5. Stephanie Ruhle greatest leg cross ever (2.4 million views)
I dunno how representative these videos are of my typical YouTube viewing, but somebody’s algorithm came up with them somehow.