Because, you know, it’s important to get back into the swing of things.
- An upsized combo meal at Whataburger will take a month off your lifespan.
- The advantage of having 19-year-olds learn poetry is arguable.
- Google has more listings for “ex-liberals” than for “ex-conservatives”.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers are an instrument of torture.
- Jennifer Aniston’s legs have been scientifically proven to be the best in Hollywood.
- Speaking of legs, apparently those aren’t really Emily’s. (Addendum, 28 September: Got Detroit says they are, and, well, they’ve seen her and I haven’t.)
- All poop scoops are not created equal.
- So far no one has confirmed that the doofus from Orange County who joined up with al-Qaeda is really working for the CIA.
- On the other hand, Anderson Cooper would be a really great CIA operative.
- Don’t ever spam Karl Rove.
Ask yourself: “Is our bloggers learning?” Some of us is.