Not including the fact that a really strong wind can blow a leaf right in front of the safety gizmo that keeps your garage door from closing if it thinks there’s potential for crushing.
- You really need a DVD player that does Region 2.
- The average woman has maybe forty pairs of shoes.
- Plastic dental fillings? Not so permanent.
- Springsteen: Rimbaud with a ’57 Chevy.
- “Politicians say more taxes will solve everything.” The Temptations, “Ball of Confusion,” 1970
- Oklahoma: home of the salt-of-the-earth eccentrics.
- The Feds still wet themselves at the thought of someone having a day job and a firearm in proximity to one another.
- Auschwitz: Carbon neutral?
- If you’re making out with some guy in the shrubbery, the last thing you want is illumination.
- Chili causes evacuation in Soho.
- And the hell with Columbus, while we’re at it.
- “Free Burma.” Limit one Burma per household while supplies last. Void where prohibited.
Welcome to Sunday.