Yeah, good luck with that

A woman is entitled to want what she wants. Getting it, however, is an entirely different matter:

Predicted result: gross, sad, and unattractive, until the day she dies.

10 comments

  1. ETat »

    25 December 2017 · 4:49 pm

    What if she turns up to be fit, trim and sexy? And having no free evening in her calendar for months ahead? Would those losers change their tune?

  2. Don »

    25 December 2017 · 4:53 pm

    Trim, fit, sexy, and a jackass? No, thank you. If this is genuine, it’s valuable information. I’ll know not to waste a minute on this silly woman.

  3. ETat »

    25 December 2017 · 5:25 pm

    Green grapes, Don, greenish-green grapes

  4. McGehee »

    25 December 2017 · 7:33 pm

    The trouble with being shallow is, you have to take the whole person, not just the skin.

    Unless you’re Buffalo Bill from “The Silence of the Lambs.”

  5. Nancy Reyes »

    25 December 2017 · 9:57 pm

    Looking at the list, I find my husband Lolo fits many of her criteria.
    But I didn’t chose him according to a list: I chose to date and marry him because he was kind person, and good in bed.
    Hmm…She sort of left that last part out of her list…

  6. Francis W. Porretto »

    26 December 2017 · 4:04 am

    The gal’s entitled to her preferences, but she’ll soon discover that preferences have consequences…if she hasn’t already.

  7. Holly H »

    26 December 2017 · 8:10 am

    Yeah, like the consequence of scaring off 99% of the guys who read this ad. And the other 1%? Delusional.

  8. CGHill »

    26 December 2017 · 5:32 pm

    I meet approximately four of her criteria.

    Anyone who matches up with my desiderata more than 60 percent, I tend to fall rather hard for, so I’m working diligently to surround myself with those I wouldn’t have on a bet.

  9. ETat »

    27 December 2017 · 6:14 am

    You wouldn’t have on a bet? That on a post re: unrealistic expectations?
    Ahhhh, thanks for the laugh

  10. Lorna »

    28 December 2017 · 10:39 am

    That’s actually insane. No family baggage, that’s just crazy. I get everyone has their preferences, but based on all of that and the guy being an orphan, I’m pretty sure there’s going to be a lot of issues cropping up. Plus, with that amount of gym time, cooking, working, he’s not going to have any time to see her lol.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

RSS feed for comments on this post