She can quit any time. Maybe. Here are the approved Belhoste warnings for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Bundle, and for gosh sakes, take them seriously:
- Warning: this game is extremely addictive; don’t start playing if you have ANYTHING else to do for the rest of the day, week, month, year …
- Warning: extended game play will result in sore wrists, fingers, feet, and necks.
- Warning: playing this game with friends may result in fits of laughter (i.e. ROFLMAO).
- Warning: 10+ hours of game play before bed WILL result in unusually strange dreams.
- Warning: long time game play will result in seeing wavy lines and colorful dots every time you close your eyes (for at least an hour).
- Warning: use of this product can be beneficial to your hand eye coordination.
- Warning: extended product use may result in impromptu air guitar sessions.
- Warning: prolonged game play may result in critiquing of radio songs for difficulty on a Guitar Hero playing scale.
- Warning: repeated attempts to successfully complete songs will result in having the song permanently stuck in your head.
Some day, perhaps, they will come up with a “Hero” package appropriate to my talents, or the complete and utter lack thereof. (No, this isn’t it.)