Keeping in mind, of course, that “today” is at least as open to interpretation as “and the evening and the morning were the first day.”
- Oh, that Iggy Pop, always the student-council type.
- The semicolon is doomed; or is it?
- They say we’re young and we don’t know, won’t find out ’til we grow.
- In all probability, no parrots were involved in your most recent root-canal work.
- “Yes, I know I was speeding, Officer, but you must understand: I have two wives.”
- The Gaylords must be spinning in their graves.
- Learning everything you can about a tree kills the tree.
- But what if you want a discontinued model of car stereo?
- Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, rice, furikake, nori, spam, spam, spam, and spam.
- North Dakota hunters must receive 14 hours in instruction before licensing.
- James Bond: Boy, do we need him now.
- A homeschooler wiki is born.
- Today is the anniversary of the invention of warp drive, 55 years from now.