It looks like two thousand and nine,
And let’s hope that the year will be fine;
For now, I am thinking,
Is a possibly-favorable sign.
- General anesthesia: not your friend.
- Thankless child needed for comparison purposes, though for no other.
- Improve your films: include more machine guns and dead Nazis.
- Abominable Snowman in the market.
- Minotaur in the china shop.
- Beware of pus inflection.
- Whether or not Roland Burris is seated as Senator from Illinois, he already has his monument.
- Kansas: still flat. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
- Better brush up on your Cosmo quizzes.
- Also your zombie plans.
- New Jersey actually cutting the budget?
- The word “school” now has negative connotations, or something.
Look for this feature to recur sometime this year.