While SiteMeter spins down from its fearsome velocity of a day ago we’re talking quadruple the previous high for a single 24-hour period I figure I might as well serve up some tasty, if not necessarily tasteful, outbound linkage.
- Donald Duck: not a candidate for a nipple ring.
- Don’t look for these on the list of ingredients. Unless, of course, you weren’t really hungry.
- Desperately needed: robot lawn edger. And after 10 am, if you please.
- “When you deal with horses, you have to expect the manure.”
- About 10,000 dead people are receiving stimulus checks.
- At least, though, they really did exist at one time.
- Somali pirates are apparently getting directions from London.
- Somewhere on earth, this very year, a dishwasher was repaired for $65.
- My Name Is Earl: located at last, maybe.
- Conversational topics men enjoy and eschew.
- What’s so special about 100 calories, anyway?
- Well, whaddaya know: it really does taste like chicken.
Surely there will be another one of these someday.