[T]his morning, for about ten minutes, Woot had 3000 bags of “Random Stuff” (stuff is not their word but I don’t like their word) for sale. One dollar, plus five dollars shipping. The wooters were there, 1:00 am. By 1:14 it was sold out, they were devastated (except for the lucky 3,000).
There was also this timely advice (de-expurgated by me) to those wooted out:
THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v2.0:
- Thou shalt expect nothing beyond one bag of some kind and your chosen quantity of crappy items (which should be THREE).
- Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.
- Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.
- Thou shalt not order just one crap and blame it on anything but your own inattention.
- To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.
stuffy crappy words, to live by.