On today’s to-do list, only just recently completed:
- Laundry (three loads).
- Weed out 2006 magazine stacks. (Basically, this means: box up the six titles I keep, dispose of the rest. “The rest” filled 3½ lawn/leaf bags.)
- Listen to the Beatles’ Love all the way through. (Reaction is somewhere between “Cool” and “Meh”.)
- Start Zocor regime.
- Clean bathroom.
- Sort unpaid bills by due date. (Most of them are due on the 8th and will be paid on the 3rd.)
- Review annual memberships, add new one.
- Hang calendars. (I have three for this year, including one from these guys and one from these girls.)
- Check Gwendolyn’s fluids. (Oil change due in late January.)
- Disassemble bedroom fan, blow out accumulated dust, reassemble.
- Toss about 40 browser bookmarks that are no longer valid.
For someone as indolent as I, this is a lot of work for a day off.