If you wish to apply to the Drug Enforcement Administration for “controlled-substance registration,” and you operate a hospital, a retail pharmacy or an individual medical practice, you must fill out DEA Form 224 and submit it to DEA with the application fee (currently $551).

I have no idea what substances Kehaar has been hitting, but apparently they didn’t keep him from running Carnival of the Vanities #224, the most recent incarnation of the oldest weekly blog compilation.

Comments are closed.