As seen here:
Just list all the jobs you’ve had in your life, in order. Don’t bust your brain: no durations or details are necessary, and feel free to omit anything that you feel might tend to incriminate you. I’m just curious. And when you’re done, tag another five bloggers you’re curious about.
Nice to know that blogdom, at least, still pays heed to the Fifth Amendment.
That said, I’ve done all of the following:
- Newspaper carrier
- Fast-food drone, including burger-griller and taco tucker
- Personnel clerk
- Infantryman [more or less contemporaneous with “personnel clerk”]
- Inventory specialist
- Accounts-receivable clerk
- Customer-service specialist
- Tape librarian
- Accounts-payable clerk
- Destroyer of used equipment
- Telephone order-taker
- Server operator
- Website backend management [recently contemporaneous with “server operator”]
I need hardly point out that I was better at some of these than at others. And the order is not always precisely chronological: for one thing, I had two stints at “newspaper carrier,” roughly nine years apart.
My belated Christmas/on-time Boxing Day present: I’m not gonna tag you.